- Bus fare is $3.50 and should be inserted into the fare box.
- EXACT FARE of $3.50 must be placed in the farebox. NO CHANGE will be given from fare that is over $3.50.
- ALL PAPER MONEY must be unfolded and shown to the Bus Driver before being placed into the fare box.
Passengers NOT PAYING FARE are as follows:
- Children under 5 years old. However, these children cannot occupy a seat but must sit on someone.
- School Children eighteen (18) years of age and under and wearing a school uniform.
- School Children eighteen (18) years of age and under not wearing a school uniform but are in possession of a Barbados Identification Card and an Identification card issued by the institution as certifying that they are full time students .
- Old Age Pensioners in possession of a Barbados Identification Card.
- Law Enforcement Officers in possession of Identification issued by the Barbados Police Service.
- All Employees of the Transport Board in possession of Identification issued by the Transport Board.
- The onus of proof of age lies with the passenger.
- All persons, except those listed above, must pay the full fare.