TENDER FOR THE MANUFACTURE & DELIVERY OF UNIFORMS FOR BUS DRIVERS, SUPERVISORS, SECURITY GUARDS CASHIERS VEHICLE INSPECTORS, FUEL, FLEET ATTENDANCE & CONTRACT WORKERS FOR THE PERIOD SEPTEMBER 01, 2017 TO AUGUST 31, 2019.
|Bus Drivers (female)||Blue shirt-jacs with four pockets & epaulettes||40|
|Bus Drivers (male)||Blue shirts with two pockets & epaulettes||1575|
|Bus Drivers (female)||Black gabardine pants||24|
|Bus Drivers (male)||Black gabardine pants||945|
|Supervisors (male)||Brown gabardine pants||60|
|Supervisors (female)||Brown gabardine pants or skirts||18|
|Supervisors (female)||Beige shirt or shirt-jacs with pockets||30|
|Supervisors (male)||Beige shirts with two pockets||100|
|Security Guards (female)||Blue shirts with two pockets & epaulettes||105|
|Security Guards (male)||Blue shirts with two pockets & epaulettes||60|
|Security Guards (male)||Black gabardine pants||36|
|Security Guards (female)||Black gabardine pants or skirts||63|
|Lab Coats||(Vehicle, Inspectors, Fuel & Fleet Attendance)||94|
|Lab Coats||without pockets (Revenue)||52|
All shirts & shirt-jacs must carry the Transport Board’s Logo embroidered on the left front pocket.
- Tenderers may quote for all or any of the items of uniforms.
- Tenderers must submit with their priced tenders, swatches of the materials, which they intend to use in the manufacture of the uniforms. The swatches should be clearly marked with the name of the tenderer and the item of uniform.
- All quotes must be VAT inclusive.
- A Schedule must be submitted detailing the categories of uniforms, per unit cost, quantity and total cost.
- Tenderers must be prepared to offer proof of their ability to undertake the work for which they have tendered and to complete contracts to the satisfaction of the Transport Board.
- The Contractor will be required in accordance with provisions of the Labour Clauses (Public Contract) Act 1952 (1952-12) to observe minimum conditions of employment, including payment of wages. Each tender must be accompanied by a certificate, as specified in paragraph 3 of the above-mentioned Act. Full details of these conditions may be obtained from the Chief Labour Officer, Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St. Michael.
- All Corporate tenderers must submit with their tender a copy of the Company’s certificate of Incorporation as evidence of the fact that the company is an existing Registered Company, as at the date of tender. The certificate must be in the name of the tenderer. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION WILL RENDER THE TENDER VOID.
- Tenders are advised that the Certificate of Incorporation referred to at paragraph 7 above, means a Certificate of Incorporation issued under the 1985 Companies Act or where applicable a Certificate of Continuance and/or a Certificate of Amalgamation or a Certificate of Amendment. Certificates must be dated after December 31, 1994.
- Certificates of Clearance from the Director, National Insurance Scheme, the Commissioner of Inland Revenue and the Comptroller of Customs in respect of VAT, must be submitted with tenders.
- Each tender must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Tender for Uniforms” to the Chairman, Tenders Committee, Transport Board, “Weymouth”, Roebuck Street, St. Michael. Tenders should be submitted not later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 30, 2017.
- Envelopes should not bear the name of the tenderers. Further information can be obtained from the General Manager on application.
The Board does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.